- Ownership. BAF (“BAF “) owns the Site and all of its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, white papers, and data sheets (“Content”). United States copyright and trademark law, and international treaty provisions, protect BAF ‘s rights in the Content.
- Use. You may access, browse, and use the Site and make a reasonable number of paper copies of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and do not modify any Content. You may not, without our express permission, use the Content in any other way for any other purpose, including but not limited to: modifying, uploading, posting, adapting, editing, republishing, displaying, plagiarizing, performing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works of, or transmitting it. If you have any questions about permissible use, please contact us.
- Links. As a service to you we provide links to other Websites, but we do not endorse them. Since we do not control these Websites, we are not responsible for any harms of any kind that may arise from using them.
- Contracts. The Content is provided for information purposes only. It shall not be construed as an invitation to enter into a contract with you.
- NO WARRANTIES. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. BAF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT IT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS WHOLLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BAF BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY LINKS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, RELIANCE, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF BAF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, BAF’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Trademarks. BAF and BAF products and services referred to in the Site are trademarks of BAF. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Copyright Notice. © BAF. All rights reserved.
- Reservation of Rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein.
Last Updated: March 21, 2012
BAF respects your privacy, and is sensitive to concerns regarding the collection and use of personal data. Our goal is to provide you with information targeted to your industry, your role in your organization, and your specific preferences. In order to provide you with information that is relevant to your needs, and to fulfill specific requests on your part, we may occasionally request personal information from you. The information requested, and how it is used will vary across our website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
BAF will only collect contact and other personally identifying information, such as your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address (“Personal Information”), when voluntarily submitted by you, such as when you contact us or complete an online form or request. If you do not want us to collect any Personal Information, do not submit it to us.
Demographic and profile data (e.g. job title, corporate function) may be collected at our Site. In addition, when you access the Site, our Web server may automatically collect certain information that is not personally identifiable, such as your IP address, pages viewed, length of time spent on the Site and other transactions performed on the Site. We store and use the foregoing information, in the aggregate only, to diagnose problems with our server, to improve and track the success of the Site and to provide content of interest to you. We may share the foregoing information with advertisers or other third parties, including our business partners, suppliers, and vendors, on an aggregated basis without revealing any personally identifiable information.
External or Third Party websites
This Site has industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under BAF’s control. All customer information collected by BAF through the Site will be protected by an industry standard encryption scheme. All information, once received, is stored behind our corporate firewall. However, although BAF has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, you should consider carefully if you want to submit sensitive information via the Internet.
If, at any time, you wish to stop receiving e-mail information from BAF , you may unsubscribe by replying to the e-mail with the words “unsubscribe” in the subject line. If you want to update or correct your Personal Information, you may phone our customer service representatives at the telephone number listed below with any requests or changes. In the event BAF receives such a request or change, BAF may require you to confirm or verify any change to your record. Also, please be aware that it may take a few days to process your request.
Access by Children
This Site is not intended for individuals under the age of thirteen (13) (“children”). Accordingly, BAF will not knowingly collect or use information from children. Children should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians.
BAF – Shipping Address:
2176 French Settlement Road
Dallas, Texas 75212
BAF – Mailing Address:
PO Box 224685,
Dallas, Texas 75222